Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Business Ideas Online - Two Ideas to Make Money Online With Less Work and More Profits



When we come up with business ideas online, the first thing that usually comes to many people's minds is eBay or an online store.

I am sure that some people are doing very well with such business ideas, but the fact is that making money online with e-tail or some of the other traditional business models, can sometimes be a bit hard and disappointing.

I say this because I have tried virtually every online business idea you can come up with, from taking surveys for cash to having an Amazon and an eBay store. Do not get me wrong, I have pulled money out of every effort and most of all an invaluable learning experience, so I do not regret anything.

I still keep my e-tail business going, but only as a secondary source of income, because the fact is that in order to make $5,000 to $6,000 with the stores I have to work like a maniac, continuously updating inventories, fulfilling orders, taking care of my costumers, you name it.

That is precisely what encouraged me to look for new business ideas online that could generate an additional income for me. After many failed attempts at new ways to make money, I finally got affiliate marketing and forex trading online to work for me like a charm.

These two business ideas probably represent the best options to make money online for three basic reasons:

1) They demand a lot less work than e-tail.

2) They are far more profitable and demand a very small investment as start-up capital.

3) You can run both businesses at the same time all by yourself, from anywhere where an internet connection is available. This means that you can run your business from home, which was part of the idea behind my quest for new sources of income online.

Now, my approach to a consistent income from these two business ideas was successful for a simple reason: I quit looking for a bargain or a free report with all the "never before revealed secrets to make money online" and I invested a few bucks in real Education and Tools.

Affiliate marketing is a rather easy business to develop, not the in the sense that you will not have to work, but in the sense that it is not rocket science, so for anyone that knows how to write basic English this is a great idea to make a lot of money online, however, education has to be a part of the mix.

Forex or currency trading on the other hand is no different, you can make a lot of money online, but the idea is also to be well prepared to run this business. How do you prepare for it?

Well, you can choose to educate yourself (an online forex course) or you can choose to use a forex software, or you can go with both (my case). The idea is to ensure a consistent performance, which is essential if you want to make money online steadily with this business.

The internet holds many business opportunities and not taking advantage of them is just losing money. There are many business ideas online that you can develop and profit from even if you are busy with a job or other activities, and affiliate marketing and forex trading online are two of them. The idea is for you to open your mind as a business person and explore new ways to make money online with discipline and persistence.

Find details about several online business ideas, educational resources and tools at:http://www.specialonlinebusinessreviewauthority.com