Saturday, January 24, 2009

Make Money While Supporting Troops


I never regretted a day of my career but a day will not pass that I won't think of the young innocent heroes coming home to rest for the last time.

I retired after 22+ years in the military. Like a lot of veterans, I have seen more in my life than most want to think about. It came with the job, the territory, it was my call of duty. Seeing youngsters dying is not a glamorous position to be in. What about the ones that come home never to be the same. We get them home, fix what can be fixed and usually discharge them. But then what happens to these folks? They have the rest of their lives never to be the same...physically nor emotionally.

I am more patriotic than most, and I will tell you, the retirement check is not why we put our lives on the line, I had a mortgage, credit card debt, bills to pay, but somehow, I felt like I should do more for the ones left behind.

I heard about folks making money on the internet. Of course, I had no idea where to start! I'd never used the internet to make money before. I am here to say, I never was someone who sat behind their computer and giggled all day.

To my disgust, most of what I found online that supposedly gave "good advice" about how to start was completely BOGUS. I was used to Honor, Integrity, making a decision based on facts from people you trusted with your life! I got sick of being lied to. This, my friends raised my pisstivity level. I decided to take matters in my own hands.

While sifting through countless websites about money, I thought to myself, I need to talk to these folks, look them in the eye. I am going to contact one of these internet marketers and tell them my plan. Most, I am still waiting to hear from.

One particular one that I spoke to really stood out to me. Most have a "product" for you to sell. Mack has 40+ money making ideas. I mentioned to him about wanting to make money on the internet, not only for my family but to support our troops. We talked at length about several money making ideas. But he was more interested in what I stood for. We left with a handshake, then it happened!

He and I decided to team up. A percentage of the sales that we make are going to a military charity of my choice. This is the best of both worlds. I can get coached from a online millionaire and still support the troops.

Even better, anyone can! If you are tired of the foolishness that is all over the internet, you owe it to yourself to check out this guy. Not only will he tell you exactly what you need to know, he, like me, will never forget the young innocent heros coming home to rest for the last time. Remember, Support Our Troops!

Did you like this article? If you did, go to these online step by step tutorial videos for more info!